Call for Abstract
2nd World Cardiology and Cardiac Rehabilitation Meeting, will be organized around the theme “”
World Cardiology-2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in World Cardiology-2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Atrial Septal Defect
- Track 1-2Atrioventricular Canal Defect
- Track 1-3Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Track 1-4Pulmonary Stenosis and Atresia
- Track 1-5Transposition of the Great Arteries
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of death in many developed countries and remains one of the major diseases strongly affected by the diet. Nutrition can affect CVD directly by contributing to the accumulation of vascular plaques and indirectly by regulating the rate of aging. Consumption of ultra-processed foods worldwide has increased substantially; studies have shown that higher consumption of ultra-processed foods was associated with higher risks of cardiovascular, coronary heart, and cerebrovascular diseases. Recent study found that eating more plant-based foods reduces the risk of heart failure by 40%, while another one found that a vegetarian diet cuts the risk of heart disease death.
- Track 2-1Dietary Cholesterol intake
- Track 2-2Obesity associated with cardiovascular disease
- Track 2-3Atherosclerosis and Hypertension affected by diet
- Track 2-4Nutrients and their impact on cardiovascular disease